It's about time someone put this one up, and I delayed doing it for long enough.
Here, you can share your PSN, show off your trophy level, and other things that spring to mind.

Tags: 3, Games, PS3, PSN, PlayStation

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My PSN is Elipsionic. (Hard to spell, but I've used that name for 7 years now. It's a combination of Espio and Sonic from Sonic Heroes, released in 2004.)
My current avatar is Yoko Belnades from Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. (I typically use females, before I had Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Next I plan on putting on Cosmos from the 012 Dissidia Final Fantasy.)
My trophy level is 15, with 25 platinum trophies. Not all my platinum-ed games are 100%, but I did 100% a few downloaded games.
If you decide to add me, let me know you are from here.

Fun Fact #1: Filipino cosplayer and model Alodia Gosienfiao has a PSN which is AlodiaAlmira. She has maximum friends, and I didn't get to her in time. Why do I say this? If you see that name, it's either Alodia, or her sister Ashley, who is an aspiring photographer and musician. I don't know if Ashley has a PSN... I think I might have to ask her.

Fun Fact #2: Around 3 months ago, someone announced that he attained the maximum trophy level of 20.

My PSN name is ryoushiranui, my avatars jump between Jonathan Morris from Castlevania: Harmony of Despair or Kain from Dissidia 012. I don't really remember my trophy level, I mainly play games to play games, but feel free to add me.

I have ps3 : p

Since you guys were kind enough to update this page, I'll update my info!
Trophy level is 16 now with 32 platinum trophies. My avatar is Melvia from Atelier Totori.
Now you don't have to tell me who you are, but it would be cool if you did. =D
Fun Fact #3: My PS3 theme is Persona 3, but I haven't played any Persona games but Arena/Ultimate.
Fun Fact #4: I make PS3 themes, simple ones, not dynamic ones (yet) but I haven't in a long time. I will make one soon featuring my favorite cosplayer/person who also is my theme on Hydro.

Mine is LuluKoizumi (of course)

o-o does that mean ima have some friend requests or somethin?

Saoko aka Star said:

Awesome :3

Lulu Koizumi said:

XD lol that's fine

Saoko aka Star said:

From me yeah. But the PS3 is on my bf's house lol So i won't be that much help. Sorry

Lulu Koizumi said:

o-o does that mean ima have some friend requests or somethin?

Saoko aka Star said:

Awesome :3

Lulu Koizumi said:

I've added everyone who's posted a username

Thanks Saoko! And Lulu, I am totally in there~ =)

I dunno my trophy level at the moment =/ Too lazy to look it up~ But my PSN is CrazyBeachBum04. ^_^ I'll figure out my trophy status later and update it~

That's cool, I just wanted to brag with mine, I'm proud. :P
I'm in there too Captain. =)

There has been a mix up with PS Plus, and I have made another account. The name is Obsidian-Nara. (Like my first name here on Hydro, and on Imeem, in fact, it's my user name on Photobucket, which I haven't used in a long time...)
Feel free to add me up, but it is only there for PS Plus content, so I won't be using it for gaming.
Fun fact #5: On my main account, Elipsionic, I mainly played games that I felt I could finish. With the mix up that happened, I will no longer do that and play pretty much anything. So let me know if you want a gaming buddy! (If I has the game that is)
Fun fact #6: Obsidian is a rock formed from volcanic ash, and Nara if the last name of my favorite anime character, Shikamaru. Also, I've used Obsidian Nara as a user name for about 12 years now, so it means alot to me~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DONATE

Help keep Hydronime alive. Thank you for your donation.

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Josie ♥.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service